BEMAS is a vast network of more than 900 maintenance professionals from all industries. Next to knowledge exchange, you also benefit from:
Free participation in:
- Live seminars
- Live webinars
- All available recorded webinars
- Up to 15% discount on participation in training and events.
- Products from the BEMAS shop.
- The Asset Performance 4.0 Platform
- The BEMAS network events 'Technical Team of the Year' & 'Forum Maintenance'
- Specialized courses, seminars and conferences supported by BEMAS.
- Free subscriptions on professional magazines:
- Maintenance Magazine (in Dutch or French),
- Maintworld (in English)
- Total Industrial Maintenance (in Dutch)
- Asset Performance Magazine (in English)
- Free subscription on the BEMAS newsletter
- Free publication of your company's information on the BEMAS website
- Discount on trainings and books
- Member-helps-member community via email@example.com
- Free publication of your job offers in maintenance and asset management on the BEMAS site and in the newsletter
|Number of employees||Rate per calendar year||Rate from June 1st + next year||Number of member contacts|
|1-20||€ 195||€ 245||1|
|21-50||€ 240||€ 365||1|
|51-100||€ 325||€ 485||1|
|101-500||€ 475||€ 710||2|
|501-1.000||€ 635||€ 955||2|
|> 1.000||€ 955||€ 1.425||3|
|Academic membership||€ 95||€ 130||1|
|Individual membership||€ 150||€ 225||1|
Your company becomes a member of BEMAS. This also means that every employee of your company can participate in members' fees at the BEMAS activities. As a member contact you also receive the three magazines and the yearbook and you are the contact person for BEMAS in your company. Companies with more than 100 employees receive two member contacts by default.For companies with more than 1000 employees, three member contacts are included. You can always allow additional colleagues to benefit from the BEMAS benefits as a member contact. The additional membership fee is € 125 per person per calendar year.The membership fee is invoiced to your company per calendar year.