Trainings in Maintenance Management
Maintenance Management is the process of maintaining the assets of an organisation. Not only time and costs are managed, but also human capital is important. Thus, a maintenance manager ensures maximum efficiency of the production process.
Do you want to keep up-to-date in the maintenance profession?
Or do you have specific challenges you want to solve in your company?
In our training courses you will certainly find the answers to your questions. We deal with the following questions, among others:
- What is the right type of maintenance for your machine park?
- How can maintenance add the most value to your company?
- How can you make your technicians work more efficiently?
- How can you optimise your stock and spare parts management?
- How can maintenance work better together with purchasing and engineering?
- When is it appropriate to outsource maintenance?
We cover topics such as
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM),
- Value Driven Maintenance (VDM),
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM),
- Operator Driven Reliability (ODR),
- Hands on Tool Time (HoTT).
Theory and practical examples from various sectors are discussed.
The BEMAS lecturers are experts in maintenance and have earned their spurs as maintenance managers or consultants.
- Training Cycle: Maintenance & Asset Management
- Opleidingscyclus SAP voor Maintenance & Service Management
- Opleidingscyclus: Optimaliseer de energie-efficiëntie en de betrouwbaarheid van uw persluchtinstallaties
A coaching trajectory is a short training course followed by several follow-up sessions. After each session, the participants are expected to apply the concepts they have learned in their companies. During the subsequent session, experiences are shared with the other participants and challenges and solutions are discussed. Afterwards, preparations for the next application phase are started.
BEMAS offers the following trajectories:
- Coaching trajectory: Innovative Root Cause Analysis
- Coaching trajectory: Natural leadership in a maintenance environment
- Coaching trajectory: Evolving from a maintenance to an asset management organisation
- Coaching trajectory: Getting started with competence and qualification management in a technical environment
- Coaching trajectory: Organizing the technical warehouse
- The GAME - Great Asset Management Experience: How to determine the right maintenance strategy for your business
- Getting started with asset-based skill and competence management of your technicians
- How to set up a maintenance decision model based on Life Cycle Costing and KPIs
- Cost Estimating: estimating the costs of technical projects
- Strategic outsourcing of technical maintenance tasks
- How to map and monitor the condition of your electromechanical installations?
- How to set up a failure mode driven maintenance plan with the right predictive techniques?
- How to translate my maintenance plan of an installation into a correct maintenance budget?
- The essential skills for Root Cause Analysis
- RCM III - Reliability-Centered Maintenance 3
- RCM Facilitator
- Stock Management of spare parts
- Basic training in Work preparation and Planning for technical maintenance
- Efficient work preparation and planning for stops and shutdowns
- How to organise an efficient toolbox meeting?
Interested in an in-company training?
BEMAS is happy to help you put together a tailor-made in-company training programme. Both on our existing topics and on your own themes or problems. We use our expertise and knowledge network to determine the content and the instructor.
Contact us for an open-ended offer at firstname.lastname@example.org.