Hoe kan de levensduur van windturbines worden geoptimaliseerd en verlengd? Laborelec, Luminus en Tuv Sud delen hun kennis en knowhow over dit onderwerp op 7 oktober tijdens een webinar! Schrijf u nu in voor dit webinar, de tweede editie van een webinar gewijd aan de levensduur van windturbines, medegeorganiseerd door BEMAS (Belgian Maintenance Association) en de TWEED Cluster.
AANDACHT : Dit webinar zal in het Engels worden georganiseerd, u kunt het programma hieronder lezen.
- 09h45 Web meeting room open
- 10h00 Introduction BEMAS / TWEED
- 10h05 Presentation by Tuv Sud (35 min + 10 min Q&A) - SCHUMACHER Christian, Wind Turbines Certification specialist
- 10h50 Presentation by Laborelec (25 min + 5 min Q&A) - KNAUF Elmar, BRONCKERS Stephane & BUCKLEY Fiona
- 11h20 Presentation by Luminus (25 min + 5 min Q&A) - KELDER Maxime, Wind Energy Expert
- 12h00 End
The webinar will be hold in English.
Discover below the detailed programme, as well as a presentation of speakers and companies !
Key aspects and challenges in wind turbine lifetime extension
- Overview of the international and German guidelines regarding lifetime wind turbine extension
- What are the basic principles of life time extension of wind turbines
- Inspection at the end of the lifetime :
How to predict remaining lifetime taking into account the specific conditions of a wind farm without increasing risks
How are EOL inspections done ? How are they different from the normal inspections?
- How is the remaining life time assessment and prediction done?
"How to improve the performance of your Wind park ?"
Content of the presentation
- What is yaw Misalignment
- What is the difference with pitch misalignment
- How to detect and correct either misalignment
- How do I correctly monitor turbine yield
- Why is nort alignment important
Case study of 2 old Walloon wind farms of Luminus
- The presentation will focus on 2 old wind farms of Luminus. We will focus on the different options Luminus has after 20 years of operation: Extending the lifetime or replacing by brand-new wind turbine (repowering). pro’s and con’s of each option will be presented.
Speakers & companies
Christian Schumacher, Wind Turbines Certification specialist at TÜV SÜD
Christian Schumacher is professionally involved with wind energy topics since 2010. He started his career at the wind energy project development team of Stadtwerke München where he worked on potential analyses, land securing, approval planning, micro-siting and project management. At the end of 2014 he took up responsibilities at TÜV SÜD, where he currently works in the area of wind turbine certification with a focus on load analyses and the continued operation of wind turbines after they have reached their design life.
Laborelec is a leading expertise and research center in electrical power technology. Founded in 1962, Laborelec has over 55 years experience in the power sector.
- Laborelec is a cooperative company with ENGIE and independent grid operators as shareholders. Our competencies cover the entire electricity value chain: generation, transmission & distribution, RES, storage, usage of the energy for the industry and other end-users.
- We put a strong focus on the energy transition and the 3D's : decentralization, decarbonisation and digitalisation.
- We offer specialised services, R&D and global solutions in each of these domains, to companies in all parts of the world.
- Laborelec has a global presence with activities in more than 60 countries and offices in Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Chile, Thailand and the Middle-East.
- Benefitting from the skills of more than 280 highly specialized PhD, engineers and technicians.
- With a strong focus on high value delivery for our customers, we combine: expert knowledge and operational experience with state-of-the-art analysis and measurement capability
To provide 3 types of services:
- Operational R&D
- Specialized expertise
- Tailor-made global solutions
We guarantee the independence and objectivity of our solutions and recommendations.
MODERATEUR - KNAUF Elmar, Key Account Manager Grids
- 2020- ENGIE LABORELEC : Key Acount Manager Wind, Business developper Grids Europe
- 2017-2020 : ENGIE-ELECTRABEL : Project Manager construction Wind Onshore
- 2002-2017 : ELECTRABEL : Project manager Electrical-gas connection & power quality
- 1996-2002 : ELECTRABEL Netmanagement
EXPERT - BRONCKERS Stephane, Senior Expert in wind Power and technology Manager for Wind, Hydro & marine
- 2017- Present : ENGIE – Laborelec : Manager of Wind, Hydro & Marine activities
- 2015 - 2016 : ENGIE – Laborelec : Technical Contract Manager
- 2009 - Present : ENGIE – Laborelec : Project Manager & Electrical Expert
- 2005 - 2009 : MEC - Interuniversity Micro Electrotechnical Centre Analog RF Designer
EXPERT - BUCKLEY Fiona, Senior Expert and projet Manager with more than 16 years in the renewable energy sector
- 2016 - present : ENGIE Laborelec : Senior Expert & Project Manager Solar, Wind & Marine
- 2009 - 2016 :Tractebel Engineering
- 2015 - 2016: Vice-President Business Development Renewable Energy
- 2012 - 2015: Product Manager
- 2009 - 2012: Project Manager
- 2007 - 2009 : DEME - Dredging international : Project manager
- 2005 - 2007 : European Commission - R&D : Communication Officer and Manager
- 2003 - 2004 : University of Wales, Bangor : School of Ocean Sciences Research Student
As early as 2001, Luminus was committed to the search for sustainable and environmentally friendly solutions for wind energy production. Today, the company has become the number 1 in onshore wind power in Belgium.
- Renewable energies are energies that come from natural phenomena such as the sun, wind or the force of water. These energy sources minimise the impact on the environment and help to make our country less dependent on imported fossil fuels.
- Luminus has been investing in green energy for many years and intends to further increase the share of wind power in Belgium.
- Luminus has a wealth of experience in the field of wind energy. The construction of its first wind farm was started in 2004. Thanks to this many years of experience, Luminus is the ideal partner for the realisation of wind farms.
- The company has successful partnerships with several municipalities and companies.
SPEAKER - KELDER Maxime, Wind Energy Expert
- Maxime Kelder began his carrier in wind project development in 2010. He worked afterwards in offshore wind project as well as marine energy projects as technical advisor. He joined Luminus as a wind project developer and became wind energy expert over the years by supporting both wind development and asset management team.
- Date : 7 oktober 2021 - from 10:00 to 12:00
- Price : free
- Registration : https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcqdeuvqTIqGNw0vOttiBo6XQazy2UTJaXZ