Learn why and how Asset Management is beneficial for your organisation from Rhys Davies, Chairman of the ISO55000 committe & President of eAsset Management.
Asset management can be described as the combination of management, financial, economic, engineering, and other practices applied to physical assets with the objective of providing the required level of service in the most cost-effective manner.
Organisations engaged in applying best in class asset management practices obtain +20% Return on Assets by increasing asset performance whilst decreasing OPEX and CAPEX cost. BEMAS invites you to learn from one worlds most renowned opinion leaders and experts in the field of Asset Management what AM is really about and how it proofs to be beneficial in asset intensive organisations.
On the menu
- The Fundamental insights of Asset Management
- Financial aspects (RoCI, RoA, RoI related to WACC).
- ISO 55000 suite to guide you
- An Integrated Management System to Manage your Assets, Finance, Safety, Environment, Risks etc.
- Introducing the AM Framework
- Business cases
- How is the state of your business and how is your organisational readiness: Self assessment with eDyLite™
- How to develop a 100 day programme to success
Key Learning Points
- Understand the 4 fundamentals of Asset Management
- Why and how Asset Management with support of ISO 55000 is beneficial for your organisation/business
- The benefits of an Integrated management System for Financial Control, Asset Management, Safety, Quality
- Quick assessment of your own organization, giving you insights where you can improve
- Learn how AM can improve your Return on Assets to best in class
- 16:00 Welcome coffee
- 16:30 Start seminar
- 18:30 Reception with fingerfood
About the Keynote Speaker
Mr. Rhys Davies is the Chairman of ISO Committee (TC251) leading 30 countries in developing International Standards for Asset Management leading to the publication of the ISO55000 series in 2014. He continues to lead that group in its ongoing work now focusing on public policy and finance. Rhys is also President of eAsset Management Ltd. and has developed his career as an asset management specialist in a variety of industries including Aerospace, Defence, Rail, Telecoms, Utilities and the Oil industry. Rhys’ roles have included systems design, consultancy, operations management and audit.
In recent years eAM worked on several Asset Management projects. Clients include (but are not limited to) Northern Gas Networks, Malaysian Airports Holdings Berhad (MAHB), NATS, Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB), London Underground, Lloyd’s Register, ESB, New York City Transit, Dubai Ports World, Petronas.
Key decision takers in organisations that are responsible for managing physical assets such as production and service plants, power, water and waste treatment facilities, distribution networks, transport systems, buildings or any other physical assets (board members, plant managers, operations managers, asset managers, technical managers, financial managers, etc…)