Maintenance and Reliability Certification Exam Guide
Dr. Nathan C. Wright, D.M., MBA, CMRP, PMP, MLT1
In the fields of maintenance & reliability, there are a number of certifications that “M&R” professionals may take to help further their careers, whether it be in the form of a promotion, a change of job, more money, or simply a title to add to their credentials. The exams for these tests assess the candidates’ skills and knowledge in areas such as work management, equipment reliability, leadership and organization, knowledge of the different certifications’ bodies of knowledge, manufacturing process reliability, and business management, as well as their ability to adhere to industry standards (both ANSI and ISO).
Until now, there hasn’t been a single volume for maintenance and reliability certification candidates to use as a study guide for these exams. The Maintenance and Reliability Certification Exam Guide fills the great need for such a resource by including:
- specifics about the different tests.
- how to study for each.
- information on where to focus review efforts.
- hundreds of sample exam questions.
- vital facts about re-certification.
- practical tips for maintenance and reliability professionals to take back with them to use on the job.