When humans are well, they are in a state where body, mind, and spirit are holistically integrated, and, as a result, are healthy, happy, and resilient. The same can be said for a thriving business. Industrial and Manufacturing Wellness: The Complete Guide to Successful Enterprise Asset Management explains how to use reliability engineering principles to design and build companies that are robust, reliable, self-improving, integrated business systems best suited for achieving optimal results. Written by asset management expert Mike Sondalini, creator and author of The Plant Wellness Way, this revolutionary work goes beyond basic plant management. Instead, it reveals a completely new way to engineer and implement business processes and work flow strategies that deliver overall operational excellence.
The author introduces risk management, decision-making methods that prove the worth or not of a change before it is initiated in the organization, thus protecting a company from making the wrong choices. His universally applicable process improvement concepts empower readers to take a system-wide approach that can be repeated infinitely to deliver maximum success.
- Presents the first reliability engineering-based design and business process management solution.
- Includes a complete methodology to deliver enterprise asset management, plant maintenance, and equipment reliability.
- Shows how to maximize production uptime while minimizing costs and, uniquely, how to sustain those improvements.
- Incorporates the ISO 55001 framework in re-engineering business processes for operational success.
- Uses tips to reduce business processes to the fewest, simplest, quickest, safest, and most productive solutions.