Benefits for members
- Free participation for study sessions for all employees.
- Free subscriptions on professional magazines:
- Maintenance Magazine (in dutch or french),
- Maintworld (in english)
- Total Industrial Maintenance (in dutch)
- Free subscription on the BEMAS newsletter
- Free ticket for the BEMAS event 'Maintenance Manager of the Year'
- Free publication of you companies information in the BEMAS Yearbook
- Free copy of the BEMAS Yearbook
- Discount on trainings and books
- Up to 15% discount on participation in training and events.
- Discounts on products from the BEMAS shop.
- Reduced rate on technical translations.
- Discounts on participation in specialized courses, seminars and conferences supported by BEMAS.
Your company becomes a member of BEMAS. This also means that every employee of your company can participate in members' fees at the BEMAS activities. As a member contact you also receive the three magazines and the yearbook and you are the contact person for BEMAS in your company. Companies with more than 100 employees receive two member contacts by default.For companies with more than 1000 employees, three member contacts are included. You can always allow additional colleagues to benefit from the BEMAS benefits as a member contact. The additional membership fee is € 125 per person per calendar year.The membership fee is invoiced to your company per calendar year.
All amounts are exclusive of VAT and subject to change after decision by the Board of Directors of BEMAS.
Please mail to infobemas [dot] org for additional information on membership in English.