- 10:15 : Welcome on the online platform
- 10:30 : Introduction by BEMAS
- 10:40 : The new Manufacturing era of Industry 4.0: Key challenges and how technologies provide tangible solutions
The vision of Microsoft on manufacturing
by Roel Gydé, Enterprise Channel Manager - manufacturing, life sciences, chemicals at Microsoft Belgium & Luxembourg
- 11:25 : Demo at MTC of the Wizata Platform (digitalization and AI integration) by Wizata on a concrete case and demo of Maintenance scenario (technology agnostic) by Microsoft
The Wizata open architecture platform for production processes digitisation (by Anissa Chihaoui, Sales Manager BeLux).
- 11:35 : Customer Case ArcelorMittal Poland: Root cause analysis with Data Science & deploying AI for automated real-time predictive maintenance (by Artur Gierwatowski, Head of Plant Maintenance at ArcelorMittal Warszawa & Albert Comellas, Data Scientist at Wizata) 35’
- 12:10 : Q&A and end
Practical Information on the BEMAS Distance Learning Cloud
The distance learning cloud of BEMAS works on the basis of html5 technology which is standard in all modern browsers. Installation of an app or plug-in is NOT necessary.
What you need to provide yourself:
- PC, Laptop or tablet with internet connection and sound.
- Preferably use Google Chrome as a browser. Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Edge also work. Internet explorer is not suitable. You can test your browser for html5 compatibility in advance.
- We strongly recommend using a headset (earphone with microphone) to avoid background noise as much as possible.
- In order to interact with the other participants and teacher, it is advisable to have a microphone as well.
If you wish to discover the distance learning cloud, you can watch this video. You can also login and test on this demo site. Use ‘Test’ as a name and ‘guest’ as a password.
In collaboration with