Due to the trend of Servitization, more and more companies focus on providing maintenance-related services. Meanwhile, 25% of the BEMAS members are service providing companies.
With the 'Service Management Community of Practice' BEMAS specifically aims at Service Managers, Contract Managers and After Sales Managers active in service providing organisations. The aim of the BEMAS 'Service Management Community of Practice' is to create a network of service professionals who actively share best practices and knowledge with each other and the community. All kinds of topics will be covered: from the receipt of a service request, over the internal handling, dispatching and execution by the Service Technicians, to the processing of the service report, reporting, KPI's and follow-up of Customer Satisfaction. In the current times of digital transformation, the digitalisation of the service process and service offering can of course not be missing from the agenda.
In 2021, we are planning an exciting programme of targeted webinars and seminars on all kinds of aspects of the operational service process. Everyone involved in the management of service activities at customers is welcome and can register for the full year programme or for the sessions that fill a specific interest.
You can register for the full package or choose to attend separate webinars or seminars.
All seminars and webinars are conducted in English.
- Online seminar Digital Building Blocks of Smart Service - 27 January
- Webinar 1: Remote assistance & Touchless Service, the new trend in Service - 24 February from 3 - 4 PM
Speakers: Ruben Coetsier (PWC) & Dominique Vaes (Field Service in Motion)
- Webinar 2: Remote Service Delivery Benchmark - Are you achieving best in class performance in remote service delivery? - 3 March from 4 - 5 PM
Speaker: Hilbrand Rustema (Noventum)
- Webinar 3: IoT and Connectivity of Service Products & All-in Service - 31 March from 3 - 4 PM
Speakers: Dirk Desmet (Servicemodel.be) & Georg Schöninger (AHT)
- Webinar 4: Additive Manufacturing for service spares - 21 April from 3 - 4 PM
Speakers: Ruben Coetsier (PWC), Alexander Bours (DiManEx) & Dr. Salih Boysan (Electrolux)
- Physical/Online Seminar: Performance Contracts and the Impact of Smart Service - 26 May
- Webinar 5: Digital Twins for Remote Service & Training - 17 June from 3 - 4 PM
- Webinar 6: Why flexibility & agility are key in a Field Service app - 26 August from 3 - 4 PM
- Webinar 7: How to address the service technician shortage? - 29 September from 3 - 4 PM
- Webinar 8: Safety and Liability for Accidents in Service - 20 October from 3 - 4 PM
- Webinar 9: KPIs on service operations and SLAs in service - 24 November from 3 - 4 PM
You can register for the full package, or you can choose to attend separate webinars or seminars.
|Package||Member rate||Non-members||Register now|
|Full access||€ 245||€ 395|
|Seminar in May||
Live: € 245
|Live: € 295
Online: € 245
Serie of 9: free
|Serie of 9: € 60
Per webinar: € 10
All rates are VAT excl.