The GAME is an interactive business game for Maintenance & Asset Management professionals. In The GAME different Technical Services play against each other in order to create maximum economic value for a fictitious pharmaceutical company.
Participants learn in a playful way how the performance of the Maintenance & Asset Management organization can be managed by using Key Performance Indicators, benchmark data and best practices such as RCM, TPM and RBI. The GAME stands for The Great Asset Management Experience and is characterized as follows:
- Competitive business game with 4-8 teams
- 5 play rounds with different assignments
- Real time benchmark reports and value calculations
- Various theory blocks based on VDMXL methodology
- Case presentations to support theory blocks
- VDMXL Award for the team that created the most economic value
- Intensive learning experience with high fun factor
The GAME has been played all over the world and is also very suitable as a change instrument for large change projects.
Participants of the Training Cycle Maintenance and Asset Management 2020-2021 also participate in The GAME. For these future managers in maintenance, it is the first session in a series of 24, in which they will get a complete overview of all important topics in the field of maintenance and asset management. More information about this cycle.
- Choose the most appropriate maintenance strategy
- Calculate the dominant value drivers in maintenance
- Know the value of Reliability Engineering & Gatekeeping
- Estimate the effect of your maintenance decisions on KPI's & business cash flows
- Capable of reading and interpreting benchmark charts
- Select best practices in maintenance to improve in the most efficient way
- 08h00 Reception with coffee
- 08h15 Welcome
- 08h30 Start: game explanation and introduction round 1
- 09h45 Breakout round 1
- 10h30 Break
- 10h45 First case presentation, scores round 1, scenario explanation round 2
- 11h15 Breakout round 2
- 12h00 Sandwich lunch and possibility to visit the Maintenance fair
- 13h30 Second case presentation, scores round 2, scenario explanation round 3
- 14h00 Breakout round 3
- 14h45 Break
- 15h00 Third case presentation, scores round 3, scenario explanation round 4
- 15h30 Breakout round 4
- 16h30 Final presentation
- 16h45 Closure & Award Ceremony
- 17h30 Networking Drink
Thursday 8th October 2020
Jan Van Rijswijcklaan 191
Max number of participants: 60 persons (8 groups of 7 to 8 persons)
- Either you come with a full team of 5 to 8 colleagues, allowing different people in your maintenance organization to gain the same valuable strategic insights
- Or you work together with maintenance professionals from other companies where there is a very interesting cross-fertilisation within a group
- For employees of companies that are members of BEMAS: € 145,- pp.
- For non-members: € 295,- / from 2nd participant: € 145,- pp.
- Amounts are exclusive of VAT