For the first time in Belgium:
English spoken training by Gene Vogel, EASA pump & vibration specialist
Do you manage pumps? Learn or refresh the fundamental insights needed to get your pump maintenance to the highest level. During this 2-day training by Gene Vogel, you will learn the common repair procedures for centrifugal pumps, including:
- submersible pumps,
- vertical turbine pumps,
- single stage end suction pumps
- and split case pumps.
The procedures are also applicable to other style pumps. For each type of pump,
- the inspection,
- and reassembly functions are presented.
General pump test procedures will also be discussed.
- The importance of initial pump inspection
- How to evaluate pump condition and specify repairs
- Disassembly procedures
- Repair tips for specific style pumps
- Common machine repairs
- Mechanical seal installation
- Pump final testing
Gene Vogel is EASA Pump & Vibration Specialist. Before joining EASA as Pump and Vibration Specialist, Gene Vogel operated his own business, General Maintenance Equipment/Engineering, Inc. (GME), a marketing, service and training organisation for industrial maintenance and related technologies.