Asset-intensive companies face tighter maintenance budgets, stricter regulations and increased pressure to improve asset performance, whilst confronted with aging assets and workforce. Managing an asset with these challenges requires informed decision-making based on insight, knowledge and forecasting. Data is a powerful tool to achieve this goal.
The key question is how to connect you Asset Management Objectives with your physical asset to realize value from managing assets (line of sight).
- Learn how to connect you Asset Management Objectives with your physical asset to realize value from managing assets. Developing an Asset management policy, strategy and objectives is the starting point for the asset management process and system. They are the basis for the development of concepts and plans that need to be executed. Implementing this “line of sight” from policy to execution must guarantee that all decisions and activities create added value for the company.
- Are you ready to embrace Industry 4.0? Asset Performance Management 4.0 is a solution for dealing with uncertainties in asset management. It enables the optimal and effective utilization of resources and the implementation of control measures in the form of preventive or corrective activities. Optimal risk management is facilitated by monitoring the condition of assets, and data analysis and data modelling prognosis purposes. The goal of Asset Performance Management 4.0 is to bring and keep asset performance and condition in line with asset management strategy and objectives. Realizing Asset Performance Management 4.0 ensures a digital “line of sight” between the defined Asset Management Strategy & Objectives and your physical assets. Asset Performance Management is the key enabler to create “one” version of the truth about the health and condition of your assets.
About the speaker
Johan Ferket works more than 15 years for Stork and has hold different management positions. Currently, he is responsible as Consultancy Manager and Certified Reliability Leader for different asset and maintenance management projects in different asset intensive industries like Oil & Gas, Chemical and manufacturing. Johan’s focus is on global reliability & integrity and asset performance management projects. He is also involved with the development of the Asset Performance Management proposition within Stork. Johan is a regular presenter at different conferences like International Maintenance Conference (Reliabilityweb.com), IBM, GE Digital, ERTC, MERTC, Euromaintenance, Automa, PRC and ADIPEC
How to participate?
This webinar is organised as a weekly webinar on the Asset Performance 4.0 platform.
Registered participants can log in to the platform and follow the webinar live or review it when it suits you.
Not registered yet? Surf to www.assetperformance.eu to register.
Rates start from € 49.50 per person (excl. VAT) (price valid in a package of 10 registrations for BEMAS members). More information about the rates can be found here.
By registering you will also have access to:
- +100 presentations and workshops
- Virtual fair with +60 exhibitors
- Weekly webinars on Friday
- Several virtual mini-conferences in 2020 and 2021
- See everything if you want until September 2021